- In addition, SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM members are subject to the SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM Standard Membership Rules, which are incorporated herein by reference.
Acceptance of Terms
Password and Security
- You may receive a password and account designation upon joining SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
By using any SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM website or accessing any information contained on any SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM website or system, you agree not engage or assist in any of the following conduct:
- Using spiders, robots or otherwise harvesting other's email addresses or telephone numbers from any SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM site or server for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM computer systems.
- Relaying email from a third party's mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Using or causing to be used SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
- Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, or causing the screen to scroll faster than users of the service are able to type, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to use any service.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM or any SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM representative, or falsely state, imply or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM or any person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or material that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- you do not have a right to make available under any law or under a contractual or fiduciary relationship with SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM or any third party (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements)
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM or any third party
- is unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Interfere with or disrupt servers or networks, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks.
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the Federal Trade Commission, and any regulations having the force of law.
- Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
- Collect or store personal data about other users or SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM members.
- Attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM websites.
- Infringe on any SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM trade names, trademarks or service marks.
- Use the names SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM or Specialty Merchandise, the SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM logo or any other trademarks or trade names of SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM or its affiliates, or any confusingly similar names, in the conduct of any business.
- Use the name or likeness of any SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM spokesperson, employee or other member.
- Infringe on any SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM copyright, copy or link to www.SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM or any other website of SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM or its affiliates, copy or use any text, graphics or online content of SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM or its affiliates.
- Contact or solicit other SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM members.
- Engage in any unlawful, unfair or deceptive business practice.
- In consideration of your use of the website, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract, are over 18 years of age, and are not barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form.
- Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the content and materials provided on any SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM website, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
- You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any content created by SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM or submitted to SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM, including without limitation information in SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM forums or message boards, and in all other parts of any website.
- Under no circumstances will SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM be liable in any way for any content on any of its websites, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM.
- With respect to any content or information you submit to SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM in any way or make available for inclusion on any SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM website, you grant SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM the following perpetual, world-wide, royalty free rights and license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such content
- Please remember that SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM websites are designed to appeal to a broad audience. Accordingly, it is the responsibility of the parent or legal guardian to determine whether access to any SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM services or content is appropriate for a minor.
- Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
Modification and Cancellation
- SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the use or content of any SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM website, any SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM service, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
- SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, cancellation or discontinuance.
Dealings with Others
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM or its websites, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that
- SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such persons.
Copyright and Legal Claims
SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, your intellectual property rights, or any applicable laws, rules or regulations have been otherwise violated, please provide SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other interest
- a description of the work, property or requirement that you claim has been infringed
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site
- your address, telephone number, and email address
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the intellectual property owner or are authorized to act.
ALL SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM WEBSITES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, COSTS OR DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF ANY SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM WEBSITE, ANY SERVICES WE PROVIDE OR THE ADVERTISING OF OUR PRODUCTS. NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS GIVEN OR ASSUMED BY SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM OR ITS AFFILIATES, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND TERMS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM OR ANY OF OUR REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO ANY SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM WEBSITE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE HIGHER OF US$1,000.00 OR THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM WITHIN THE PRIOR YEAR. SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF ANY EXCLUSIVE REMEDY PROVIDED FOR FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact SOCALWHOLESALEDEPOT.COM at:
Socal Wholesale Depot
2631 W. Harvard St. Santa Ana, Ca 92704