Sell On Your Own Website
You may ask yourself, "Why Get a Web Site ? Why do I need a web site ... I already have a good customer brochure." With an internet site, your product or service is accessible globally, to prospective customers 24 hours, 365 days a year. More and more people these days are using the internet as a first post of call because of its convenience and to save time. Customers and the general public almost expect that a company has a web site. If people want information on a product or service, they are now saying, "I think they have a web site, I'll check that out first."
Because web-sites are quicker, easier and more cost-effective to update than print based media ; Therefore, you can have pictures, details and prices of your products, the very latest company information, or maps indicating the location of your companies outlets on your web-site. A web-site can play an integral part of your companies promotional and marketing strategy. It also makes a powerful statement about your business, showing that you have planned for the future by securing your on-line presence today.
The Top 10 Advantages of having a web site are :
- You can publicise your business, service or products to millions of potential customers. Having a web site can increase your sales.
- You can update your web site with your latest news or prices much easier and cheaper than print based media. A web site can save you a lot of money in communication and administration costs.
- You can link your web site with other advertising campaigns therefore creating brand awareness.
- Your business can advertise and publicise on the internet 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- Your business now has an extra outlet for taking orders.
- Web sites are easier and cheaper to change / update, than conventional print based media. Content Management Systems can be set-up so that you can update any section of your web site, when ever you want as often as you want.
- Web sites make it easier for customers to do business with you. These customers can be global or local.
- You can compete with other companies in your market area.
- You can now place your web site address on your business card to enhance your image.
- You can use your web site to network with other companies and build better business relationships, locally and around the world.
Imagine the scenario whereby customers ring you requesting information on a product or service - there's only so much you can do via telephone and delivering brochures via postal services takes time. It would be great to say, "If you take a look at our web-site, I'm sure you'll find what you need there." You would be surprised how many extra sales you could have by developing an on-line brochure or virtual store. Having an internet site also speeds up the time taken to react to customer queries, which can be done via e-mail.
The internet is here to stay so Act Now and make use of this powerful marketing tool.
If your company does not have an internet website, the only people benefiting is your competitor !